Friday, February 8, 2008

The rat race started early for me

This chinese new year is the worst so far for me. My homework is cursed with ...



Instead of relaxing during the CNY period, there is a large load of homework to complete within 4 days.
  1. 2x information systems management critiques at 750 words each
  2. 1x operating system workshop
  3. 1x database tutorial
  4. 1x database assessment
    - 1000 words essay
    - Relational algebra
    - SQL
    - Normalization

This same curse was placed on a application server at my customer's site once before. Guess what? It worked, and the server's hard disk ran out of space.

Right now, the excess things left over from the previous year are all problems and more work. It didn't help when there is no prospect for a pay raise. So I guess it's jump ship time again.

To whoever reading this blog, happy chinese new year 2008 !

恭喜发财,万事如意,心想事成 !!

No comments: