Friday, February 1, 2008

Expensive rubber band


Spotted this at Carrefour. It's just a rubber band which you can stretch in many ways to get a workout for $40 bucks! Come on, I can't imagine what this giant rubber band can do to your reputation.

"I got a large rubber in my pocket!"

"Want to get a workout with my rubber band ?"

"Want to try my rubber?"

Also, this large rubber band can also wind up as a component in a extra large slingshot ! Certainly not for kids with some imagination. Unless you want to break something around you that it.

Come on, jogging is free guys. Swimming is cheap too. For me and rubber bands, I will prefer to make stars with them than to exercise with them or shoot it at something or someone.

If you can't make this star with a rubber band, your childhood must be really miserable. You can redeem yourself by going through the tutorial here.

No comments: