Friday, July 27, 2007

I am so NOT going to buy this

On 20th July, Friday, I took my sisters for a spin at Vivo city after a hearty meal at Waraku Pasta at Central. What the hell am I doing at Vivo city ?

I am currently working at Harbourfront, so after several months, Vivo city became so damn boring. It didn't help that the fact is, I took leave to go there. To add insult to the injury, I kept getting work related calls in the afternoon. Might as well cancel leave and go back to work. But well, it's a request by my sister, anything goes.

At Giant hypermart, I came across this large water melon that I will not buy for 2 reasons.

Watermelon

1) It's too large (Around 35cm long), I am not going to cart this bad ass home. No way. Too heavy.

2) It cost an amazing $52. I can buy 17 smaller melons with the money. Or better yet, spend it on a nice dinner.

You have to hit me with the water melon till i lose my mind before I buy this monster.

Well Giant have plenty of good deals this week. Large Taiwan mangoes for $2.35 each and Longans at $0.19 per 100 grams.

No comments: