Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I got千里眼

Eh, more like 200 meters.

I am so amazed by my own eye sight. I spotted Mei Feng walking up street 41 from 200m away from the back despite that it was 8.45pm and the air was smoky with ashes rising from illegal fires of 冥纸 in the process of conversion into legal tender in hell. (I am wondering if the huge influx of hell notes every 中元节 will cause severe depreciation in the value of the hell dollar. Maybe red candles are worth more since they are rarer.)

OK, I admit that it was the fact that a tall girl wearing skirt with swinging buddocks hips is really hard to miss. Alas, she might not be able make it to the upcoming TGPS BBQ 2006 @ East Coast. I curse hope that her boss will cancel their dinner or else we will not get to see a tall girl wearing skirt with swinging buddocks hips. So Meifeng ! It's so distinctive of her. Don't loss too much weight hor. I think it's the salsa (not the sauce)

P.S. Don't flame me pls.

Stolen Quoted from wikipedia

"Cultural significance of hips

It should also be noted that hips, particularly those of women, have long been associated with both fertility and general expression of sexuality."


No comments: