Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ladies get your F-Cup here

All the rubbish from the land of the rising sun never failed to amuse me. Now we have the F.Cup cookie !!!

Each box comes with 4 packets of goody goody cookies containing 50mg of fats breast enlarging herb Pueraria Mirifica each. Why insert silicone, dodgy injections or some other weird and dangerous treatment when you can just eat your way to a
F cup ?

Edit : Pueraria Mirifica contains phytoestrogens, which is similar to natural estrogen which give women their breasts. Guys, avoid this thing like a plague. Unless you feel like growing your own breasts to molest yourself. Yikes.

Oh did I mention that the fats and calories in the biscuits will not just go to your boobs, it will also balloon your butt, create a large tire around your abdomen and blow up your face as well by the time you get to your desired F cup.

Eh...I pass. I don't need a bigger cup. I need to downsize my spare tire.

Fcupcookie01

Fcupcookie02

Original article from gizomdo.com

And a more scientific view from Plastic Surgery 101

No comments: