Saturday, January 12, 2008

Literal translations

Michael Jackson's Thriller (1982) was a big thing when it was released. The MTV is really interesting to watch. It's as quite revolutionary for it's time, with a nice story arc, special effects, and long run time. Basically Michael Jackson turned into a zombie and scared the hell out of a lot of kids. When I was in poly, I came across this Indian parody of the MTV which was really ... lame, and further purposely badly translated with Chinese sub-titles. Recently, I came across another English "translated" Indian parody which was extremely funny too.

Friendster blog sucks, I can't embed videos, so I got so pissed off that I moved out and moved to blogger. So now, you can just click on the clicks below to check out the Youtube videos. Google wins again.

Go take a look at the parodies and laugh your ass off !

Michael Jackson's Thriller

Thrilleroriginal
Grrr I am a big bad zombie ...grrrr

Indian parody with Chinese sub (foul language and rape theme)


I got to rape you !!!

Indian parody with English sub (murder theme)

Kill her or you are a girly man !!!

Hope you will enjoy the videos. This just proves how little with understand the Indian language.

2 comments:

兔子部落 said...

this is funny!new blog huh.... so blueeee

Unknown said...

Darker shades of blue doesn't hurt your eyes so much, and make white text very readable. And I like blueish themes :)