Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hans lunch turns into disappointment

I took my lunch at Hans @ Harbourfront Centre with Jia Lun this afternoon.

Photo of my lunch
Hans_before

The scene after the carnage
Hans_after

Spotted anything between the 2 photos ?

The cali-flower soup takes like warm water and the iced-lemon tea tasted just as weak. No amount of salt and pepper could save the miserable bowl of soup so they were left for dead. I made a comment about the soup to the waiter but he made no offer for me. Not that I expect any but apparently, they have no pride in their food. If they are serving this crap everyday, I will suggest that this branch should be avoided at all cost. I doubt I will be revisiting this branch anytime soon.

By the way, for your information, my list of cheap and nice western food has strunk again. Last year, the Ah Beng western food stall at Adam road hawker centre has closed down, and now the Ah Beng western food at Hougang Centre has also quitted. Aston Prime at East Coast Road (just opposite Katong Mall) has joined the list of recommended steak house on the cheap.

No comments: