Monday, January 14, 2008

Incredible Singaporean Parking Skills !

While trying to look for Singapore bicycle trails to try out in a vain attempt to lose some weight, I came across an interesting site that showcase our local parking experts who managed to drive their vehicles into all sort of weird positions.



Invisible parking lots, parking on double yellow lines, double jagged lines, misaligned parking, double lot parking, on kerb parking, motorbike lot parking and the list goes on. It's incredible. Just fantastic ! You name it, you will get it !



I haven't got my license yet, and I am already inspired to contribute to the photo collection at http://pleaseparkproperly.blogspot.com, in the right way of course. My miserable 1.3M screwed up O2 Atom camera might actually get some work to do.



So my dear friends out there, please be more considerate and please park properly !

No comments: