Monday, May 29, 2006

Pricy Yong Tau Foo

Time : Evening 9 pm
Date : Some weekday in April
Location : New Century Building, Jalan Besar Road

After a tiring swim with my buddy Jia Lun at Jalan Besar Swimming Complex in an effort to lose some weight, we decided to regain some calories by checking out the Bak kut teh at Poly Credit Building which my buddy said was nice.

When we reach there, we found the coffee shop to be vacant, with no sight of our prey. So we went to the coffee shop opposite at New Century Building for Yong tao foo instead. The horror came when our individual orders came to about $6 each. That's expensive for a coffee shop meal, which i was expecting to cost no more than $4. What's more, my noodles was ordered without chilli, and it came with chilli. This sucks. I hate spicy food and it totally ruined my meal.

No comments: