Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Almost bought a few 1kg "coins"

I was on the verged of getting a few of those shiny silver "coins" for myself. Damn this guy in the picture got so many of ... my preciousssss.

After staring at pictures of silver coins on Monday night, I had decided to add on more silver @ USD$43.44 using the UOB silver savings after deciding against buying the physical coins and bars. The premiums for physical silver is 20% to 50% on top of the spot price! That's wicked! According to Gary (the guy who got me interested in silver), I had decided that it is worthwhile to risk buying more from UOB as the risk of default is low.

Not long after, silver hit a new high at USD $43.8, which was truly amazing. It took only 2 days to break the $43.5 resistance level. Give it a bit more time for gold to crack the USD $1500 barrier and it will drag silver to another new high.

For those waiting for a better price to buy, good luck with that.

No comments: