Friday, March 23, 2007

Ipoh trip

Read all about it here ! here here here !

Yes that's right, I have been too lazy to type out a blog entry for the trip. My father decided to lay back and relax, so I ended up planning the trip and running the show. So I am so glad that my sister did the honours.

It took us 10 hours to reach, we stayed for 17 hours, and race back to SG in another 10 hours. Tiring, and probably a painful drain on my $$$ and time. It didn't help when I have to pay for most of our family expenses.

要出力,又要出钱, 命苦啊 !

Ipoh is a old mining town. To me, it has always been a sleepy, dying and boring town. Half the shops are closed in the day, not many cars on the road, no where interesting to see, and I didn't see a single babe in Ipoh for 2 days. Whoever told me Ipoh have a lot of chio bu must have smoked me. No wonder all the young guys and girls deserted Ipoh for KL. Not much hope in Ipoh, I didn't see any source of jobs. Only a old, worn down city area.

Oh ya, if you think HDB flats are badly designed or too cramp, my 舅舅's house is worse off. The kitchen is so big that we can barely fit 3 person standing side by side, and the 2 bed rooms are small and cramp. Confirm smaller than my old rental 2-room flat ! For RM$8000, it's a good deal. When my mom suggested we buy a house like that in Ipoh, I can only laugh at her mockingly.

I need a REAL holiday.

No comments: