Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crappy crab

During the return leg of my Ipoh trip, our driver took us to Ria Sea View Village restaurant in Seremban to top up our hungry stomachs for dinner. It was suppose to be our best meal for the trip, a feast to end the trip blah blah blah. The menu wasn't nicely done, with only a few dishes per category. That's a far cry from our fanciful names of our featured on our restaurant menus, complete with descriptions and nice designs. Bbut whatever we wanted is there, except for my favorites 煮炒 dishes : 铁板豆腐 & 咕噜肉.

Dsc00194_1The manager managed to come up with 铁板豆腐 minus the egg anyway but wind up short charging us with this ...

Guess what, I am very sure that I have ordered 肉蟹. Instead of meaty claws, one of the claws looked so empty inside. My father came up with theory that this is a claw from another crab, to replace a missing claw from our original crab. But this replacement crab claw was starved for don't know how long (不新鲜), hence we got this skinny crab claw.

This restaurant is now in my black list. No discount, only lame excuses. At RM$50 per kg, this is a 黑店!If not for the fact that the driver suggested the place, I would have make a scene. Count them lucky.

No comments: