Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jia Khang the blur king

Do you read your bills ? I don't. And when i do, I do it because I have to. I just GIRO linked all my bills and make sure I got $$ to pay for them.

Andy, my Product Manager told me that my mobile claim was rejected because the accounts folks wants to see both pages of my mobile bill. You see, Singtel's mobile bills comes in 2 pages, printed on 2 sheets of paper.

Or I thought it still is, until this morning.

At 7.30am in the morning, 10 October, Tuesday, no matter how hard I try, I could not find the second piece of the bill which should have my second page of my bill. After digging through my 2004-2006 Singtel phone bill collection, I realised that I do not have the 2nd piece of my bill since 2006.

Until I saw the small print at the bottom of page 1,

Please turn over

Crap, they printed page 2 on the other side of the paper now. Ok, I know.

No comments: