Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why I started writing politically charged articles suddenly when I usually don't even care less

I felt that the problem is that people voting for opposition to give them a "voice" for "change" without understanding how much power is actually given to them and question their ability to deliver.

Voting for a party does not just give them a "voice", but a chance for them to deliver on their policies (if it's good, i don't mind). But what if the policies are unsound? And the voice becomes noise?

Sure PAP is not perfect, they have questionable policies sometimes too, but we are here today because they done their job mostly well so far.

I don't score 100% for my exams but I don't get penalised for losing 25 marks either because it's still a distinction. (Ok, I lied, I am a lousy student)

No comments: