Monday, June 4, 2007

When parents aged

For those people who actually missed me uber long winded blog entries, I have been very busy for the past 4 weeks. Working like a dog on weekdays, doing DIY renovation work to my flat on weekends, and squeezing in a few hours at WoW whenever I can.

This time round, I am going to grumble about my parents.

I have always thought a couple should bond better as they goes by. But in my reality, the reverse seems to be true with my parents. As all parents go, they started to became less saintly, godly and intelligent over time.

It didn't take me too long to reach the stage where I found my parents at a point where At 17, I was wondering how they managed to survive for so long with their poor ethics and questionable problem solving skills. They started making bad decisions, odd choices, drag their feet and make unreasonable demands. The list goes on and on, and it is still not stopping.

While doing renovation work on our flat, there was so many instances of bad planning, mismanagement and miscommunication that it completely left me dumbfounded.

No comments: